CORNELL UNIVERSITY UPDATES
Visit Cornell University's COVID-19 resource page for the latest information.
The College of Arts & Sciences is working in concert with University leadership to monitor the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and provide guidance and resources for students, faculty and staff within the College. The health, safety and well-being of our community is our highest priority. As new information becomes available it will be shared on the University's Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources and Updates website.
A dedicated hotline has been created to connect members of our community with campus resources. It can be reached by calling 607-255-0101 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- University's Operating Status
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Cornell Health's information and resources to address student medical concerns. Students who need support should call Cornell Health at 607-255-5155.
- Additional trusted health organizations, as well as CDC recommendations to protect yourself from illness
- Coronavirus Research Continuity Guidance for Cornell researchers
- Cornell's Center for Teaching Innovation's resources for faculty preparing for alternative course delivery during COVID-19
- Cornell Employee Guidance for COVID-19
- Cornell Library's COVID-19 service updates
- For concerns regarding international travel, visit International Health & Safety