Some Africana History
Cornell History: Center for Afro-American Studies opens - October 02, 1969
Pre-dawn Fire Destroys Africana Studies Center - April 5, 1970
Africana Fire Probe Continues - April 6, 1970
'Do I have to die for this? Maybe I will': An alumna recalls the Straight takeover - May 29, 2009 - By Susan Kelley
Africana Center's foundation pioneered, influenced field - September 24, 2009 - By Daniel Aloi
- Professor Boyce Davies in line for One Caribbean Media Bocas Prize for Caribbean Literature
- By Grant Farred, Ode to an Arsenal Fan
- By Travis L. Gosa PhD, Why Are White Men Like Michael Dunn So Angry?
A crisis in white masculinity is killing black teenagers and, history says, the violence is likely to continue.
- By Oneka LaBennett, A Black History Month Lesson From Beyoncé and Jay Z
- By: Professor Carole Boyce Davies
12 Years a Slave fails to represent black resistance to enslavement